Mailbox camlock Ø 18
The mailbox camlock is one of the historical products manufactured by O.M.R. It was originally branded “Michel” and it was installed on the Seat mailboxes.
The key SCHG05005 operates the brass pins installed on springs which allow the barrel rotation and therefore the locking or the unlocking.
It is a unique product thanks to the 18 mm diameter and the special cam features.
The mailbox camlock is suitable for glass or aluminium panels, in particular on mailboxes.
- Pin tumbler cylinder, with offset barrel
- 2 brass keys SCHG05005
- Cam working length 25 mm
- Keyed different (KD)
- Straight cams with different working length
- Cranked cams with different cranks and working length
- Notched cams
- Washers and gaskets
- Customized logo on request
- Keyed alike (KA)
- Alternative finishes
- Originally branded "Michel", it is compatible with Seat mail boxes.
- The cam can be easily cranked to make the camlock suitable for any installation need.
- Also available with 16 mm diameter.
Metallo pressofuso e ottone