Rim lock for door or drawer
The rim lock is made of zinc alloy, it features a round housing containing the bolt. The plate cylinder technology offers an adequate level od security for all kinds of applications. The barrel houses the plates and, in the removable core version, it can be removed through a special removal key to quickly change the keying.
The cylinder, as well as the bolt, are available in different sizes; this allows the installation on different materials (wood, metal, MDf, etc.) and in different positions. The model with reduced bolt locks the door engaging a hole on the side of the door.
According to the bolt position, the rim lock can be installed both on doors and on drawers. It is commonly used on wooden or metal panels, both on office furniture and workshop furniture. The rosettes for single or double glass doors are designed to install the lock on glass hinged doors, for example in showcases and displays. It is the perfect choice for lab furniture, hospital furniture, museum furniture but also for automation applications or lockers.
Categorie: Locking systems for industry, Offices, Case locks, Flap doors, Furniture locks, Hinged doors, Locks for drawers, Locks for flap doors, Locks for furniture doors, Locks for reception furniture, Locks for showcases, Locks with removable cylinder, Master key locks, Pedestal locks, Service cart locks,
- 2 brass keys SCHG05082
- Bolt: working length 30 mm
- Rosette, nickel plated
- ⁃ Keyed different (KD)
- Also available with 1 key removal position (MOQ 500 pcs).
- The model with through bolt allows to cut stock as it can be installed both on right-hand and on left-hand doors.
- It can also be made in technopolymer, a special "metal plastic" offering the same mechanical features as aluminium alloy, weather and corrosion resistance. It also perfectly matches with the piece of furniture thanks to the wide colour range available.
- Through the fixing plates SVAR04648, SVAR04628 and the spacer SDIS02245, this lock can be installed on single or double glass hinged doors
|17||21||220302||2 key removal positions, type B|
|17||21||220303||2 key removal positions, type A|
|17||21||220300||2 key removal positions, type C|
|17||21||220304||2 key removal positions, type F|
|17||21||220301||2 key removal positions, type D|
|17||21||220305||2 key removal positions, type E|
|17||26||220340||2 key removal positions, type C|
|17||26||220341||2 key removal positions, type F|
|17||26||220342||2 key removal positions, type D|
|17||26||220343||2 key removal positions, type E|
|17||26||220344||2 key removal positions, type B|
|17||26||220345||2 key removal positions, type A|
|17||33||220346||2 key removal positions, type C|
|17||33||220347||2 key removal positions, type F|
|17||33||220348||2 key removal positions, type D|
|17||33||220349||2 key removal positions, type E|
|17||33||220350||2 key removal positions, type B|
|17||33||220351||2 key removal positions, type A|