Small manual ecologic lock with triangular key
The ecologic no gravity lock can be installed on dustbins which are not mechanically emptied by waste collection vehicles. It is composed of 3 elements: a red upper body to install on the waste bin lid, a hook located on the inside of the lid and a lower body placed on the inside of the bin. The red upper body houses a lock to choose among triangular lock, standard lock or simply a knob. The no gravity lock can be installed with the same drilling jig as the traditional ecologic gravity locks.
This innovative system protects from the unauthorized opening of the waste bin, thus ensuring smoother waste sorting operations in municipalities and districts.
The lock features:
– Opening using triangular key (with or without spring return), reversible key (with keying number from 2001 to 2200) or standard key (with keying number from 201 to 436); the key-to-open mechanism prevents the introduction of foreign waste into the waste bin. The lock can be supplied in keyed alike “BLOCK KITS” allowing the access to a group of dust bins with a single key.
– Keyless emergency opening from the inside of the waste bin (i.e. if a child is locked inside the dust bin).
– Protection against accidental opening in case of waste bin overturning due to wind, collisions or vandalism.
The lock is easily installed on any kind of 2-wheel and 4-wheel waste bin.
Instructions to install the lock using the universal OMR drilling jig.
Categorie: Dust bin locks, Gravity locks, Manual locks for dust bins,
Tag: garbage collection, gravity locks, serratura per bidoni carrellati, Small egologic automatic locking gravity system, with triangle Tool/spanner,
- No gravity lock
- Red upper part with triangular lock GG/CUP/T
- Upper body with hook GG/GAN and 2 screws
- Lower body GNKIT/INF and 2 screws
- Frame including mounting bracket
- Drilling and fitting jig
- Triangular key SCHD05812
- Quick delivery
- Perfectly compatible with the models already available on the market
- Here the video to the product introduction and installation:
- Drilling jig and video tutorials for the installation
Metallo pressofuso – Acciaio – Plastica
Please click on the download icon in order to download the attached file.
|GG/CUP/T||Large red upper part with triangular key|