Small gravity lock with triangular key, no return spring mechanism
The ecologic gravity lock features a gravity mechanism which allows the automatic dustbin opening when tilted for emptying by the waste collection vehicles. It is composed of 3 elements: a red upper body to install on the waste bin lid, a hook located on the inside of the lid and a lower body placed on the inside of the bin. The red upper body houses a lock to choose among triangular lock, standard lock or simply a knob.
The innovative gravity system prevents the unauthorized opening of waste bins, thus ensuring the smoother management of waste collection operations and proper waste sorting in towns and districts.
The lock features:
– Automatic opening when tilted during the waste collection operations.
– After emptying, the waste bin closes automatically to prevent foreign waste from being thrown into the dustbin.
– Opening using triangular key (with or without spring return), reversible key (with keying number from 2001 to 2200) or standard key (with keying number from 201 to 436); the key-to-open mechanism prevents the introduction of foreign waste into the waste bin. The lock can be supplied in keyed alike “BLOCK KITS” allowing the access to a group of dust bins with a single key.
– Keyless emergency opening from the inside of the waste bin (i.e. if a child is locked inside the dust bin).
– the lock mechanism does not allow the accidental opening in case of overthrow due to wind, collisions or vandalism.
The gravity lock is compatible and easyto install on all 2-wheeled and 4-wheeled dustbins.
Instructions to install the lock using the universal OMR drilling jig.
- Gravity lock
- Red upper part with triangular key GP/CUP/T/SM
- Upper body with hook GP/GAN and 2 screws
- Lower body GKIT/INF with 2 screws
- Frame including fixing bracket
- Drilling and fitting jig
- Triangular key SCHD05812
Metallo pressofuso – Acciaio – Plastica
|GP/CUP/T/SM||Small red upper part with triangular key, no return spring mechanism|