Small ecologic no gravity lock with standard key
The ecologic no gravity lock can be installed on dustbins which are not mechanically emptied by waste collection vehicles. It is composed of 3 elements: a red upper body to install on the waste bin lid, a hook located on the inside of the lid and a lower body placed on the inside of the bin. The red upper body houses a lock to choose among triangular lock, standard lock or simply a knob. The no gravity lock can be installed with the same drilling jig as the traditional ecologic gravity locks.
The innovative gravity system protects from the unauthorized opening of waste bins, thus ensuring smoother waste sorting management in towns and districts.
The lock features:
– Opening using triangular key (with or without spring return), reversible key (with keying number from 2001 to 2200) or standard key (with keying number from 201 to 436); the key-to-open mechanism prevents the introduction of foreign waste into the waste bin. The lock can be supplied in keyed alike “BLOCK KITS” allowing the access to a group of dust bins with a single key.
– Keyless emergency opening from the inside of the waste bin (i.e. if a child is locked inside the dust bin).
– Protection against accidental opening in case of waste bin overturning due to wind, collisions or vandalism.
The gravity lock is compatible and easyto install on all 2-wheeled and 4-wheeled dustbins.
Instructions to install the lock using the universal OMR drilling jig.
- Non gravitazionale
- Cupolotto rosso completo di serratura con chiave cifrata GP/CUP/2001…2200
- Corpo superiore con gancio GP/GAN e 2 viti
- Corpo inferiore GNKIT/INF e 2 viti
- Cornice completa di staffetta di fissaggio
- Maschera di foratura e montaggio
- Chiave passe-partout cod. CHIAVE_PASS2
Metallo pressofuso – Acciaio – Plastica
Please click on the download icon in order to download the attached file.
|Small red upper part with standard key
Alternatively to GP/CUP/2001…2200, item no. GP/CUP/201_436 is also available.