Small no gravity ecologic lock with knob
The ecologic no gravity lock can be installed on dustbins which are not mechanically emptied by waste collection vehicles. It is composed of 3 elements: a red upper body to install on the waste bin lid, a hook located on the inside of the lid and a lower body placed on the inside of the bin. The red upper body houses a lock to choose among triangular lock, standard lock or simply a knob. The no gravity lock can be installed with the same drilling jig as the traditional ecologic gravity locks.
This innovative system protects from the unauthorized opening of the waste bin, thus ensuring smoother waste sorting operations in municipalities and districts.
The lock features:
– Opening using triangular key (with or without spring return), reversible key (with keying number from 2001 to 2200) or standard key (with keying number from 201 to 436); the key-to-open mechanism prevents the introduction of foreign waste into the waste bin. The lock can be supplied in keyed alike “BLOCK KITS” allowing the access to a group of dust bins with a single key.
– Keyless emergency opening from the inside of the waste bin (i.e. if a child is locked inside the dust bin).
– Protection against accidental opening in case of waste bin overturning due to wind, collisions or vandalism.
The lock is easily installed on any kind of 2-wheel and 4-wheel waste bin.
Instructions to install the lock using the universal OMR drilling jig.
- No gravity lock
- Red upper part including lock with knob
- Upper body with hook GP/GAN and 2 screws
- Lower body GNKIT/INF and 2 screws
- Frame including mounting bracket
- Drilling and fitting jig
Die-cast metal - Steel - Plastic
Please click on the download icon in order to download the attached file.
|Small red upper part with knob|