Slamlock with notched cam – mod.01
The slamlock with plate-cylinder is certainly among the most popular camlocks for use in applications requiring easy, quick and automatic closing system. The nickel-plated brass key allows the rotation of the 5-plate barrel located inside a zinc alloy housing called stator or body. The double D fixing hole prevents the rotation of the camlock body when installed. The spring return mechanism which triggers the cam, allows the automatic locking to ensure greater safety and prevent the lock from being forgotten in the open position.
The body and the barrel of the camlock are made of zinc alloy, the cam is made of steel. The 7 mm cam connection also allows the installation of several straight, cranked or notched cams, as well as of 2-point cams to operate rods. There are various models available with different movements, suitable for panel thickness from 0.5 to 27 mm, with key removal in open and/or closed position. The entirely threaded body allows the fixing using a nut or horseshoe clip for the quick installation on steel, aluminum or plastic panels . The automatic locking when closed or slammed shut is possible either with key in or out.
The slamlock with spring return mechanism is ideal for motorcycle cases, e-bikes batteries, roof bars, roof boxes, roof racks, ski racks, bike racks, vending and carwash systems, food industry machinery, office furniture, hospital furniture.
Categorie: Security locks,
- Slamlock, with plate-cylinder
- 2 nickel-plated brass keys SCHG05082
- Hook cam
- ⁃ Keyed different (KD)
- Straight cams with different working length
- Cranked cams with different cranks and working length
- Notched cams
- Multi-point cams
- Washers and gaskets
- Plates for glass doors
- ⁃ keyed alike (KA)
- Key number stamped on the lock front
- Overmoulded keys with (folding) plastic head
- Alternative finishes
- Horseshoe clips
- ⁃ Master key (MK)
- It locks automatically with key in or out
- The removable core makes it possible to change the keying without replacing the door or the lock.
- The chrome-plated plate allows the installation of the lock on single and double glass doors.
- The plastic round handle MMAN04903 serves as a knob, thus preventing from using the key as handle to pull the door.
- Visit the accessories section to find all the cam models available. If you do not find the cam model that suits your needs, get in touch and ask for a custom-made cam.
- In the "retail" packaging the locks are individually packed in a polybag with their relevant accessories, contained in a practical labelled cardboard box for shelf storage in shops and over-the-counter sale.
|19||13||000000||90° clockwise, 1 key removal position|
|19||13||000000||90° clockwise, 2 key removal positions|
|19||13||000000||90° anticlockwise, 1 key removal position|
|19||13||000000||180°, 2 key removal positions|
|19||16||000000||90° clockwise, 1 key removal position|
|19||16||000000||90° anticlockwise, 2 key removal positions|
|19||16||000000||90°+90°, 1 central key removal position|
|19||16||000000||180°, 2 key removal positions|
|19||20||000000||90° clockwise, 1 key removal position|
|19||20||000000||90° anticlockwise, 1 key removal position|
|19||20||000000||90° clockwise, 2 key removal positions|
|19||20||000000||180°, 2 key removal positions|
|19||25||000000||90° clockwise, 1 key removal position|
|19||25||000000||90° anticlockwise, 1 key removal position|
|19||25||000000||180°, 2 key removal positions|
|19||30||000000||180°, 2 key removal positions|