Plate-cylinder lock with lifting pin
The pedestal lock with actuator is made of a 19 mm housing where a plate-cylinder barrel is installed. The key enables the rotation of the actuator.
The lock can be fixed either using a nut or a horseshoe clip, both capped keys and folding keys are available. Several keying systems are available: keyed different (KD), keyed alike (KA) or master key (MK).
The lock with actuator is the perfect choice for office furniture: desks with 3,4 or more drawers, metal executive pedestals with central locking system. It is also suitable for workshop metal pedestals with drawers’ blocking mechanism.
- Actuator SCOM00132 length 45,5 mm MPEF00315
- 2 brass keys SCHG05082
- ⁃ Keyed different (KD)
- ⁃ Keyed alike (KA)
- Capped keys or folding keys
- Washers and gaskets
- Horseshoe clips
- Anti-tilt devices
- Master key (MK) available
- Rods with pins
- Rod guide
- The actuator is 45 mm long and it can be cut at any desired length.
- The lock can be equipped with anti-tilt devices allowing to open multiple drawers at the same time.
- The horseshoe clip is a quick-fix solution.
|19||20||161150||180°, 2 key removal positions|