Pin tumbler camlock – chrome-plated
The pin tumbler camlock features a special fixing hole, with no flat sides but a notch on the top. The pin tumbler camlocks are operated by the rotation of a key triggering springs which push pins that determine the locking or the unlocking.
Both the pins and the housing are made of brass; the cam connection allows to install straight cams, cranked cams or notched cams, as well as 2-point cams for rods or actuators for central locking systems.
The pin tumbler camlock with special fixing hole is ideal for applications requiring a special fixing hole, also for outdoor use, such as metal enclosures, safe boxes or special machinery.
Categorie: Standard key,
Tag: Central barrel, chrome-plated, Keyed to differ (KD), Pin tumbler,
- Pin tumbler cylinder, with central barrel
- 2 brass keys SCHG05060
- Cam working length 38 mm
- Keyed different (KD)
- Straight cams with different working length
- Cranked cams with different cranks and working length
- Notched cams
- Keyed alike (KA)
- Alternative finishes
- Washers and gaskets
- 90° clockwise or 90° anticlockwise available for MOQ of 500 pieces per model.
- Custom dimensions are also possible for a min. order quantity of 500 pcs.