Pin tumbler camlock with central barrel
The pin tumbler camlock with central barrel is operated by the rotation of a key triggering springs which push pins that determine the locking or the unlocking.
Both the pins and the housing are made of brass; the cam connection allows to install straight cams, cranked cams or notched cams, as well as 2-point cams for rods or actuators for central locking systems.
The difference between this camlock and the camlock with offset barrel lies in the barrel position. It is suitable for outdoor use, such as gate automation systems, fuel dispensing systems or vending machines.
Categorie: Standard key,
- Pin tumbler cylinder, with central barrel
- 2 brass keys SCHG05060
- Cam square 7, working length 43 mm
- Keyed different (KD)
- Straight cams with different working length
- Cranked cams with several crank dimensions and working lengths
- Notched cams
- Multi-point cams
- Keyed alike (KA)
- Alternative finishes
- Washers and gaskets
- 90° clockwise or 90° anticlockwise available for MOQ of 500 pieces per model.
- Custom dimensions are also possible for a min. order quantity of 500 pcs.
|20||14,5||64650||90° + 90°, 1 key removal position|
|20||18||62500||90° + 90°, 1 key removal position|
|20||21||62550||90° + 90°, 1 key removal position|
|20||26||62600||90° + 90°, 1 key removal position|
|20||31||62650||90° + 90°, 1 key removal position|
|20||36||62700||90° + 90°, 1 key removal position|
|20||41||62750||90° + 90°, 1 key removal position|