19 mm camlock with electrical contact
Camlocks with plate-cylinder are certainly one of the most popular lock models for industrial applications. The nickel-plated brass key allows the rotation of the 5-plate barrel located inside a zinc alloy housing called stator or body. The double D fixing hole prevents the rotation of the camlock body when installed. The cam rotation determines the locking or the unlocking.
The body and the barrel of the camlock are made of zinc alloy, the cam is made of steel. The 7 mm cam connection also allows the installation of several straight, cranked or notched cams, as well as of 2-point cams to operate rods. There are various models available with different movements, suitable for panel thickness from 0.5 to 27 mm, with key removal in open and/or closed position. The entirely threaded body allows the fixing using a nut or horseshoe clip for the quick installation on steel, aluminum or plastic panels .
This camlock is the perfect choice for office furniture, metal cabinets, enclosures, vending and carwash systems, machinery and control panels.
Categorie: Automation and home automation, Cabinet locks, Camlocks for mailbox, Diameter 18 - 19 - 20 mm, Furniture locks, Hinged doors, Locking systems for industry, Locks for automated warehouses, Locks for caravans and recreational vehicles, Locks for electric switches, Locks for electrical cabinets, Locks for electromechanical applications, Locks for file cabinets, Locks for flap doors, Locks for furniture doors, Locks for gaming machines, Locks for GDPR-compliant furniture, Locks for gun cabinets, Locks for hazardous substance storage cabinets, Locks for letterbox systems, Locks for lockers, Locks for outdoor cabinets, Locks for parcel lockers, Locks for pesticide storage cabinets, Locks for PPE cabinets, Locks for reception furniture, Locks for refrigerated vehicles, Locks for safe-deposit boxes, Locks for shipbuilding industry, Locks for ski storage cabinets, Locks for switch panel front doors, Locks for switch panel side doors, Locks for vehicle racking systems, Locks for vending machines, Locks with electric contact, Mailbox locks, Master key locks, Pedestal locks, Plate-cylinder camlocks, Security locks, Serrature per armadi industriali-en, Serrature per gaming machine-en, Serrature per lockers-en, Service cart locks, Waterproof/oxydation resistant locks,
- 2 nickel-plated brass keys SCHG05082
- Cam square 7 mm, working length 43 mm
- ⁃ Keyed different (KD)
- Straight cams with different working length
- Cranked cams with different cranks and working length
- Notched cams
- Multi-point cams
- Washers and gaskets
- Plates for glass doors
- ⁃ Keyed alike (KA)
- Key number stamped on the lock front
- Overmoulded keys with (folding) plastic head
- Alternative finishes
- Horseshoe clips
- ⁃ Master key (MK)
- The removable core makes it possible to change the keying without replacing the door or the lock.
- The chrome-plated plate allows the installation of the lock on single and double glass doors.
- The plastic round handle MMAN04903 serves as a knob, thus preventing from using the key as handle to pull the door.
- Visit the accessories section to find all the cam models available. If you do not find the cam model that suits your needs, get in touch and ask for a custom-made cam.
- In the "retail" packaging the locks are individually packed in a polybag with their relevant accessories, contained in a practical labelled cardboard box for shelf storage in shops and over-the-counter sale.
|19||13||165625||90° clockwise, 1 key removal position|
|19||13||165585||90° clockwise, 2 key removal positions|
|19||13||165626||90° anticlockwise, 1 key removal position|
|19||13||160090||180°, 2 key removal positions|
|19||16||165570||90° clockwise, 1 key removal position|
|19||16||165572||90° anticlockwise, 2 key removal positions|
|19||16||165571||90°+90°, 1 central key removal position|
|19||16||165573||180°, 2 key removal positions|
|19||20||162350||90° clockwise, 1 key removal position|
|19||20||162340||90° anticlockwise, 1 key removal position|
|19||20||165580||90° clockwise, 2 key removal positions|
|19||20||162300||180°, 2 key removal positions|
|19||25||165632||90° clockwise, 1 key removal position|
|19||25||165633||90° anticlockwise, 1 key removal position|
|19||25||165631||180°, 2 key removal positions|
|19||30||163425||180°, 2 key removal positions|