Budget camlock, 7 mm square, with horseshoe clip
The quarter turn tool operated camlock is made of a zinc alloy housing encasing a barrel which, when operated by the key, rotates and determines the unlocking or locking.
The square 7 mm cam connection allows to install several straight cams, cranked cams or notched cams, as well as multi-point cams to operate rods or actuators for central locking systems. The quarter turn camlock can also be manufactured in technopolymer, glass-fiber plastic featuring the same mechanical properties as aluminium alloy, weather and corrosion resistance as well as perfect integration with the cabinet thank to the wide range of colours available.
The quarter turn tool operated camlock with horseshoe clip allows quick installation for applications which do not require high security level, but simple access management such as, bodies of earthmoving machines or forklifts, inspection compartments of lifts or escalators, hatches, gas, power or water meter boxes, switch boards, kiosks and fuel pumps and dispensers.
- Budget camlock
- Cam square 7 mm, working length 43 mm
- Horseshoe clip
- Straight cams with different working length
- Cranked cams with different cranks and working length
- Notched cams
- Multi-point cams
- Budget lock keys SCHD04455 (plastic) or SCHD05770 (metal)
- Alternative finishes
- OR for IP65 protection
- The camlock features several grooves along the housing for horseshoe clip fixing to adapt the camlock to 1-2 or 5-6 or 9-10 mm panel thickness, as well as to 3-4 or 7-8 or 11-12 mm panel thickness.
- The compression mechanism provides good protection from vibration and prevents the cam from accidental rotation. Press with the key to unlock.
- The installation of an inner O-ring protects from the ingress of dirt and water under IP65 regulation.
|19||20||162101||90°, square 7 mm, clip positions 1,2,5,6,9,10|
|19||20||165558||90°, square 7 mm, clip positions 3,4,7,11,12|