Tool operated camlock – 7 mm Square
The quarter turn tool operated camlock is made of a zinc alloy housing encasing a triangle barrel which, when operated by a key, determines the unlocking and/or locking.
The square 7 mm cam connection allows to install several straight cams, cranked cams or notched cams, as well as multi-point cams to operate rods or actuators for central locking systems. The quarter turn camlock can also be manufactured in technopolymer, glass-fiber plastic featuring the same mechanical properties as aluminium alloy, weather and corrosion resistance as well as perfect integration with the cabinet thanks to the wide range of colours available.
The quarter turn tool operated camlock is suitable for applications which do not require high security level, but simple access management such as gas meter boxes, waste bins, hatches, fences for recycling areas, public lighting systems or inspection compartments of machines.
Categorie: Ecology / recycling, Locks for automated warehouses, Locks for electrical cabinets, Quarter-turn locks, Water, air, gas (for industries),
- Budget camlock
- Cam square 7 mm, working length 43 mm
- Straight cams with different working length
- Cranked cams with different cranks and working length
- Notched cams
- Multi-point cams
- Washers and gaskets
- Adapter SVAR03715
- Handle SMAN04903
- Budget lock key
- Alternative finishes
- OR for IP65 protection
- The compression mechanism provides good protection from vibration and prevents the cam from accidental rotation. Press with the key to unlock.
- The installation of an inner O-ring protects from the ingress of dirt and water under IP65 regulation.
- If you choose to install the item SMAN04903, you will have a practical handle to open and close.
- The adapter SVAR03715 allows to change the fixing hole of the quarter turn camlock.
- Also available with 74 mm extension and adjustable cam.
- The 40 mm long tool operated camlock is also suitable for installation on metal hollow profiles.
|19||20||162100||90°, square 7 mm|
|19||40||165796||90°, square 7 mm|