Tool operated camlock – 5 mm Triangle, Ø19
The triangle quarter turn lock consists of a zinc alloy housing where a spring-powered triangle rotor is installed which, when operated by the key, rotates to lock or unlock.
The square 7 mm cam connection allows to install several straight cams, cranked cams or notched cams, as well as multi-point cams to operate rods or actuators for central locking systems. The quarter turn lock can also be manufactured in technopolymer, glass-fiber plastic featuring the same mechanical properties as aluminium alloy, weather and corrosion resistance as well as perfect integration with the cabinet thank to the wide range of colours available.
The budget quarter turn lock is suitable for application where no high security level is requested, but only access control such as, dustbin lids, inspection doors in machine tools, electrical cabinets, technical rooms in malls, kiosks and fuel pumps.
- Quarter turn locks
- Cam square 7 mm, working length 43 mm
- Straight cams with different working length
- Cranked cams with different cranks and working length
- Notched cams
- Multi-point cams
- Washers and gaskets
- Adapter SVAR03715
- Handle SMAN04903
- Budget lock keys SCHD04454
- Alternative finishes
- OR for IP65 protection
- The compression mechanism provides good protection from vibration and prevents the cam from unduly rotation. Press with the key to unlock.
- The installation of an inner O-ring protects from the ingress of dirt and water under IP65 regulation.
- If you choose to install the item SMAN04903, you will have a practical handle to open and close.
- The adapter SVAR03715 allows to change the fixing hole for the quarter turn lock.
|19||20||163525||90°, triangle 5|
|19||20||165634||90°, triangle 5, black|