Screwdriver operated camlock
The quarter turn coin/screwdriver operated camlock is made of a zinc alloy housing encasing a barrel, which determines the unlocking or locking when operated by a coin / screwdriver.
The square 7 mm cam connection allows to install several straight cams, cranked cams or notched cams, as well as multi-point cams to operate rods or actuators for central locking systems. The quarter turn lock can also be manufactured in technopolymer, glass-fiber plastic featuring the same mechanical properties as aluminium alloy, weather and corrosion resistance as well as perfect integration with the cabinet thank to the wide range of colours available.
The coin/screwdriver operated camlock is suitable for doors which cannot be accidentally opened by wind, vibrations or collisions. It is the perfect choice for inspection hatches, forklifts, HO.RE.CA equipment or switch boards.
Categorie: Automation and home automation, Cabinet locks, Locks for automated warehouses, Locks for electromechanical applications, Locks for flap doors, Locks for outdoor cabinets, Locks for shipbuilding industry, Locks for vehicle racking systems, Quarter-turn locks, Service cart locks, Waterproof/oxydation resistant locks,
- Budget camlock
- Cam square 7 mm, working length 43 mm
- Straight cams with different working length
- Cranked cams with different cranks and working length
- Notched cams
- Multi-point cams
- Washers and gaskets
- Adapter SVAR03715
- Handle SMAN04903
- Alternative finishes
- OR for IP65 protection
- The compression mechanism provides good protection from vibration and prevents the cam from unduly rotation. To open you just need to press with a screwdriver.
- The installation of an inner O-ring protects from the ingress of dirt and water under IP65 regulation.
- If you choose to install the item SMAN04903, you will have a practical handle to open and close.
- The adapter SVAR03715 allows to change the fixing hole for the quarter turn lock.
|19||20||163495||90°, screwdriver groove|