Double barb camlock – 3 mm Pin
The quarter turn double barb tool operated camlock is made of a zinc alloy housing encasing a barrel which determines the unlocking or locking when operated by the key.
The square 7 mm cam connection allows to install several straight cams, cranked cams or notched cams, as well as multi-point cams to operate rods or actuators for central locking systems. The quarter turn camlock can also be manufactured in technopolymer, glass-fiber plastic featuring the same mechanical properties as aluminium alloy, weather and corrosion resistance as well as perfect integration with the cabinet thank to the wide range of colours available.
TThe double barb tool operated camlock is suitable for applications which do not require a high security level, with the guarantee that the most common budget lock keys like triangle or square keys cannot be used. It is then the perfect choice for food industry equipment, stainless steel doors, technical compartmens in machinery, control panels of medical equipment, digital signage or agricultural machinery.
Categorie: Automation and home automation, Cabinet locks, Locks for electrical cabinets, Locks for electromechanical applications, Locks for outdoor cabinets, Locks for showcases, Locks for vehicle racking systems, Quarter-turn locks, Serrature per armadi industriali-en, Waterproof/oxydation resistant locks,
- Budget camlock
- Cam square 7 mm, working length 43 mm
- Straight cams with different working length
- Cranked cams with different cranks and working length
- Notched cams
- Multi-point cams
- Washers and gaskets
- Adapter SVAR03715
- Handle SMAN04903
- Budget lock keys SCHD05788 or SCHD05745
- Alternative finishes
- OR for IP65 protection
- The compression mechanism provides good protection from vibration and prevents the cam from unduly rotation. Press with the key to unlock.
- The installation of an inner O-ring protects from the ingress of dirt and water under IP65 regulation.
- If you choose to install the item SMAN04903, you will have a practical handle to open and close.
- The adapter SVAR03715 allows to change the fixing hole for the quarter turn lock.
|19||20||161050||90°, double barb, 3 mm pin|