Flush fitting square handle, black
The flush fitting handle features a practical black painted zinc alloy handle installed in a square black plastic housing. The lock enables the handle rotation which operates the cam for a multi-point locking system.
The plate cylinder technology offers an adequate level of security for any application. The snap-in fix of the flush fitting handle is a practical and quick solution to save time along the furniture assembly line.
The flush fitting handle is a long-lasting solution which ensures durability as the multi-point locking system is triggered by the handle and not by the key. It is the perfect choice for hinged doors of outdoor furniture, balcony cabinets, laundry and technical room furniture. It is also ideal for metal furniture, such as office or workshop furniture.
Categorie: Handles and knobs, Master key locks, Swinghandle,
- Flush fitting square handle, with plate cylinder
- 2 keys SCHG05082
- 2-point drive cam with caulking cam
- ⁃ Keyed different (KD)
- Straight cams with different working length
- Cranked cams with different cranks and working length
- Notched cams
- Multi-point cams
- ⁃ Keyed alike (KA)
- Capped keys or folding keys
- Alternative finishes
- ⁃ Master key (MK)
- Rod guide
- Striker plates
- The flush fitting handle can also be made of technopolymer, a special glass-fiber plastic featuring the same mechanical properties, weather and corrosion resistance as metal, as well as perfect integration with furniture thanks to the wide range of colours available.
- The caulking cam to fix the rods is a quick-fix solution thanks to the snap-in mechanism.
Base in plastica nera, maniglia in metallo pressofuso
Rivestimento inox e verniciatura nera
|165623||90° clockwise, 2 key removal positions|
|165624||90° anticlockwise, 2 key removal positions|