T-handle with lock, chrome finish
The T-handle operates the cam or vertical rods, thus allowing the locking and unlocking of the door.
The handle is made of chrome plated zinc alloy and it features an ergonomic grip. The barrel is stainless-steel plated. The key is made of nickel-plated brass and it can be either capped or folding. The keyhole can be protected with a dust cover.
The T-handle with lock is the perfect choice for switch panels, metal cabinets, tailgates of off-road vehicles, machinery or metal wagons.
Categorie: Automotive and transport, Handles and knobs, Locking systems for industry, Locks for electromechanical applications, Locks for flap doors, Locks for trapped key interlocks, Master key locks, Serrature per armadi industriali-en, Swinghandle,
- With handle, plate-cylinder
- 2 double-entry brass keys SCHG05082
- 2-point cam SBIL02160 with pins and circlip
- Cam, working length 50 mm SLEP02166
- Nut SDAD00810
- Under-nut notched washer MRON02595
- ⁃ Keyed different (KD)
- Straight cams with different working length
- Cranked cams with different cranks and working length
- Notched cams
- Multi-point cams
- ⁃ Keyed alike (KA)
- Capped keys or folding keys
- Alternative finishes (black)
- Master key
- The handle is also available without lock.
- If the tapered spacer is not enough to exceed the thickness of the material when fixing, the oval spacer is available and it can be fixed with 2 screws of variable length.
Rivestimento inox e cromatura
|80||220050||90°, 2 key removal positions, fixing hole A|