Electronic lock RFID MIFARE with keypad
The HELLOCK electronic lock with RFID technology and keypad is a locking system consisting of an engineering plastic case which houses an electronic device to trigger the locking/unlocking mechanism of the knob, without using any key. The lock is powered by a 5-year button cell, no wiring needed, making it a sustainable and ecofriendly solution. Thanks to its reduced size, this lock is the smallest on the market embedding a CPU. It can be used for different applications and also outdoors as it is IP54 certified.
This smart lock is operated either via a PIN code or using RFID devices like cards, bracelets, tags etc… Two modes of use available: private mode and public mode. Available in black and white, for horizontal and vertical installation. The 3 access levels – user, service and master – allow to manage the access authorization of users, each with their own responsibilities and permissions, thus implementing access control. The block function (which is activated after 3 consecutive wrong PIN codes) contributes to enhance the security level and to protect the cabinet from unauthorized access. The most sensitive components like the battery and the locking mechanism are protected by the external case, securing the lock from vandalism. It is possible to associate any RFID device and integrate the lock to the existing access control system (i.e. access badges). Hundreds straight cams or cranked cams, 2-point cams or actuators for central locking cater for any need. It is a practical plug&play solution as it is suitable for the quick and easy installation on all kinds of furniture doors, cabinets, drawers and pedestals in the original fixing holes of mechanical locks.
This smart lock is the perfect choice for offices, public spaces, hospitals and healthcare facilities (especially for wards where keys are easily lost or patients struggle to remember the PIN code), universities and schools, besides sport and leisure centres.
Categorie: Electronic locks, Electronic locks with RFID Mifare and PIN code, Furniture locks, Locks for letterbox systems, Locks for parcel lockers, Locks for pesticide storage cabinets, Locks for PPE cabinets, Locks for vehicle racking systems, Locks for vending machines, Mechanical combination lock, Reprogrammable locks, Serrature per armadi industriali-en,
- Electronic lock RFID Mifare and PIN code
- Fixing screw
- Standard equipped with straight cam
- Straight cams with several working lengths
- Cranked cams
- Notched cams
- Washers and gaskets
- Plates for glass doors
- Hardware options
- Striker plates
- RFID cards
- Flush-fitting installation also possible
- Operated by 13,56 mHz RFID Mifare devices
- Low battery warning with sound and light notifications
- Certificates: IP54, RoHS 2011/65/EU and 28300.
- The provisions on electronic waste disposal comply with the regulations PAH AfPS GS 2014:01
- It is possible to set all locking/unlocking parameters and fully manage all functions via the dedicated free-of-charge smartphone/tablet App.
- After creating a task via the App, you just need to press a button to load all the settings and changes.
- In the single user mode it is possible to create up to 10 user profiles.
- Alternatively to silver, the frame is also available with black finish.
Plastica, silicone e metallo pressofuso
Nera o bianca
|12||HL12XX6/VN||vertical - black|
|12||HL12XX6/VB||vertical - white|
|12||HL12XX6/ON||orizzontale - nero|
|12||HL12XX6/OB||horizontal - white|
|25||HL25XX6/VN||vertical - black|
|25||HL25XX6/VB||vertical - white|
|25||HL25XX6/ON||horizontal - black|
|25||HL25XX6/OB||horizontal - white|