Tool operated camlock with threaded extension – 6 mm Triangle
The quarter turn triangle tool operated camlock with adjustable cam is made of a zinc alloy housing encasing a barrel which, when operated by the key, rotates and determines the unlocking or locking. A 74 mm steel extension is connected to the barrel to choose the cam position, without the need to purchase additional cranked cams.
The 6 mm female triangular key is suitable for quarter turn locks with 8 mm-long triangle side. It is called “6 mm Triangle” because inside the triangle a circle with diameter measuring 6 mm can be inscribed.
The extension allows to adjust the cam from 34,70 mm to 81,70 mm. The maximum panel thickness to fix the lock must be 15 mm.
The quarter turn tool operated camlock with extension is the perfect choice for thick metal panels. It is used i.e. on bodies of earthmoving machines and forklifts. It is widely used for digital signage as well as fences or gates for recycling areas or on metal enclosures.
- Budget camlock
- 8 mm cam connection, working length 50 mm
- Nut for barrel fixing
- 2 nuts and 2 washers for cam fixing
- Straight cams with different working length
- Cranked cams with different cranks and working length
- Notched cams
- Washers and gaskets
- Adapter SVAR03715
- Budget lock key
- Round handle SMAN04903
- Alternative finishes
- The extension is not provided to install the lock on a particularly thick door, but to adjust the cam from 34,70 mm to 81,70 mm.
|19||20||160500||90°, triangle 6 mm, with threaded extension 74 mm|