Lower part for gravity lock
The lower part for gravity lock is installed inside the waste bin and it triggers the gravity mechanism, which allows to automatically open the dustbin when tilted for emptying by the waste collection vehicles. it is combined with two further elements: a large or small red upper part with triangular key or standard key installed on the waste bin lid and a black case installed underneath the waste bin housing the hook.
The innovative gravity system prevents the unauthorized opening of waste bins, thus ensuring the smoother management of waste collection operations and proper waste sorting in towns and districts.
The lock features:
– Automatic opening when emptied by waste management companies.
– After emptying, the mechanism will close automatically thus preventing unauthorized opening.
– Opening of the mechanism with key: either triangular key (with or without return spring), reversible key (key number from 2001 to 2200) or standard key (key number from 201 to 436); keys prevent the unauthorized opening of the dustbin. The locks can be supplied in keyed alike “BLOCK KITS” to open several waste bins using the same key.
– Keyless emergency opening from the inside (i.e. in case a child is locked in the waste bin).
– Anti-accidental opening system in case the waste bin is overthrown by wind, collisions or vandalism.
The gravity lock is compatible and easy to install on all 2-wheeled and 4-wheeled dustbins.
Instructions to install the lock using the universal OMR drilling jig.
- Gravity lock
- Lower part for gravity lock
- Drilling and fitting jig
- Quick delivery
- Perfectly compatible with the models already available on the market
- Promotional and installation video on our YouTube channel:
- Drilling jig and video tutorials for the installation
- To combine with:
- Small red upper part GP/CUP/T with triangular key or small red upper part GP/CUP/2001...2200 with standard key; large red upper part GG/CUP/T with triangular key or large red upper part GG/CUP/2001...2200 with standard key
- Hook GP/GAN for small red upper part or hook GG/GAN for large red upper part
Acciaio – Plastica