Tool operated camlock with clip fixing – 6 mm Triangle
The triangle quarter turn lock consists of a zinc alloy housing where a spring-powered triangle rotor is installed which, when operated by the key, rotates to lock or unlock.
The square 7 mm cam connection allows to install several straight cams, cranked cams or notched cams, as well as multi-point cams to operate rods or actuators for central locking systems. The quarter turn camlock can also be manufactured in technopolymer, special glass-fiber plastic featuring the same mechanical properties as aluminium alloy, weather and corrosion resistance as well as perfect integration with the cabinet thanks to the wide range of colours available.
The quarter turn camlock with horseshoe clip allows quick installation wherever a high security level is not needed, but simple access management such as switch boards, compartments in trains or buses, gas meter boxes, power meter boxes and water meter boxes, showcases or digital signage devices like kiosks or displays.
Categorie: Cabinet locks, Quarter-turn locks,
Tag: Nickel-plated, Universal camlocks,
- Budget camlock
- Cam square 7 mm, working length 43 mm
- Horseshoe clip
- Straight cams with different working length
- Cranked cams with different cranks and working length
- Notched cams
- Multi-point cams
- Washers and gaskets
- Budget lock key
- Alternative finishes
- OR for IP65 protection
- The camlock features several grooves along the housing for horseshoe clip fixing to adapt the camlock to 1-2 or 5-6 or 9-10 mm panel thickness, as well as to 3-4 or 7-8 or 11-12 mm panel thickness.
- The compression mechanism provides good protection from vibration and prevents the cam from accidental rotation. Press with the key to unlock.
- The installation of an inner O-ring protects from the ingress of dirt and water under IP65 regulation.
|19||20||165550||90°, triangle 6 mm, clip positions 1,2,5,6,9,10|
|19||20||165551||90°, triangle 6 mm, clip positions 3,4,7,8,11,12|