Ecomondo, the reference fair in Europe for industrial and technological innovation of the circular economy.
The Ecomondo fair will take place in Rimini from November e to November 8 2019 and, by proposing solutions, innovations and strategies for the development of the main sectors of the green & circular economy, the fair favors international networking and the growth of companies on markets all over the world.
A reference event in Europe for technological and industrial innovation. An international fair with an innovative format which aims at helping companies to become world leaders in innovation, promoting the development of an innovative and sustainable entrepreneurial ecosystem and putting companies in contact with the most qualified national and international buyers and working all year round with a profiled community and top experts in the circular economy.
In addition, a rich schedule of appointments: confereneces and seminars dedicated to the development of circular economy with some of the most important speakers internationally.
Growth data of ECOMONDO
- + 4% of visits with respects to previous years
- 10% more international visitors from 66 countries
- 80,930 Attendees
- 98,000 gross square meters of exhibition area
- 1,022 exhibitors, 15% of which from 30 countries around the world
- Over 150 seminars and conferences with more than 1,000 speakers
- More than 747 million media contacts
- The value of being part of the Ecomondo community
- To learn about the latest technological innovations and international best practices
- To mmet the most innovative opinion leaders and entrepreneurs on the subject of the circular economy
- To find solutions and improve the efficiency of your business
- To talk to the top experts of the circular economy: scientists, technicians, entrepreneurs, managers
- To know the latest international regulations
- To have a vision of the future
- To network with all green circular economy professionals
- To train yourself and grow your skills
- To participate in international conventions and conferences
- To find new ideas and inspirations
The access time for per exhibitors and professional operators is from 9 am to 6 pm.
Entrance is reserved for sector operators only and the cost of the day ticket is 25€ (2-day season ticket €30) if bought at the ticket office, otherwise you can buy them online at a reduced cost (€12 the day ticket and €20 € the pass for two days)
For more information and for online purchases, we refer you to the appropriate section of the ECOMONDO website.
How to get to the fair
Rimini Exhibition Center
IEG – Italian Exhibition Group
Via Emilia, 155
47921 Rimini (RN), Italy
Click here to know more!
Where can you find us?
Our stand is located in pavilion A5 in position 051