Manual triangle lock
The manual triangle lock is made of zinc plated metal. The distinctive element is the triangle barrel which allows to operate the inner mechanism to engage or disengage the hook. Thanks to the 4 fixing holes and the compact dimensions, it is easy to adapt for any application. Two different models are available: manual triangle lock without return spring mechanism and manual triangle lock with return spring mechanism.
Customized hooks and fixing plates can be manufactured on request to meet any installation need. These are the compatible keys: T-budget key for dustbins, hammer-head budget keys or oval head budget keys.
The lock is used on wheeled waste bins, street dustbins or further garbage containers. Thanks to the practical automatic closing function, this lock is also used on steel enclosures and inspection hatches.
Categorie: Camlocks with notched cam, Dust bin locks, Ecology / recycling, Gravity locks, Manual locks for dust bins, Slamlocks,
Tag: garbage collection, manual lock, Two Wheel Bin Lock, waste sorting,
- Manual lock (no gravity)
- Different hook models available
- Budget lock key SCHD05812, hammer-head budget lock key SCHD05750, oval head budget lock key SCHD05791
- Compatible either with garbage bins or metallic / wood containers.
- The models featuring the return spring mechanism allow the automatic closing. A wide range of hooks is available to meet any installation need.
- Perfectly compatible with the models already available on the market
|165870||triangle lock for dustbins, with spring return mechanism|
|triangle lock for dustbins, without spring return mechanism|