Large red upper part with standard key for gravity lock
The red upper part with standard key for gravity lock is made of plastic and it is installed on the wastebin lid. It houses a camlock to operate with standard key or with reversible key. The red upper part operates a hook placed underneath the lid. The hook triggers the gravity mechanism to open the waste bin when tilted by the collection vehicles for emptying.
The innovative gravity system prevents the unauthorized opening of waste bins, thus ensuring the smoother management of waste collection operations and proper waste sorting in towns and districts.
The lock features:
– Automatic opening when emptied by waste management companies.
– After emptying, the mechanism will close automatically thus preventing unauthorized opening.
– Opening of the mechanism with key: either triangular key (with or without return spring), reversible key (key number from 2001 to 2200) or standard key (key number from 201 to 436); keys prevent the unauthorized opening of the dustbin. The locks can be supplied in keyed alike “BLOCK KITS” to open several waste bins using the same key.
– Keyless emergency opening from the inside (i.e. in case a child is locked in the waste bin).
– Anti-accidental opening system in case the waste bin is overthrown by wind, collisions or vandalism.
The gravity lock is compatible and easy to install on all 2-wheeled and 4-wheeled dustbins.
Instructions to install the lock using the universal OMR drilling jig.
- Gravity lock
- Red upper part with standard key GG/CUP/2001...2200 or GG/CUP/201_436
- Drilling and fitting jig
- Master key item no. CHIAVE_PASS2
Metallo pressofuso – Plastica
|GG/CUP/2001...2200||Large red upper part with standard key. Key numbers from 2001 to 2200|
|GG/CUP/201_436 is also availble.||Large red upper part with standard key. Key number from 201 to 436|