Horizontal latch lock
With the new locks Serie OTTO securing doors with knob lock or button lock becomes reality.
You just need to install a Euro Profile OTTO lock to simply implement access control or to properly protect sensitive data, corporate assets.
All you need to do is replace the old locks with this more versatile product that enhances your safety.
|Material||Housing: die-cast metal – Latch: steel|
|Finish||Housing: painted black – Latch: nickel-plated|
|KEY ENTRY||ITEM NO.||NOTE|
|60-70||SSCR / 60_70VO||L= 47,2 mm|
|80||SSCR / 80VO||L= 57,2 mm|
|127||SSCR / 127VO||L= 101.2 mm|
|80||SSCR/BR/80O||L= 90.2 mm – for door panels with raised edge|
- Euro Profile
- Oversize latch plate
- Rosettes with alternative finishes
- drilling template
- Counter display
- also available with latch equipped with roller for “pull and open” function
- The packaging of the lock body includes the fixing plates with screws and the internal/external rosettes in black plastic.
- The latch packaging includes the front plate.
- Rosette spacers with different finishes and the installation jig are not included.
Good to know…
- Compatible with most of the locks currently on the market.
- It can be installed on doors with min. thickness 30 mm (wood – steel – PVC – aluminium)
- Compatible with all Euro Profile cylinders (key/key – key/knob – electronic or motorized)
- 1 turn against lock opening with card